By Phone: (603) 437-5210
Monday - Friday, 1 pm - 5 pm
On-Line: Visit our Online Box Office. (A modest ticketing fee is added to listed prices.)
In Person: Visit the Box Office during hours of operation or one hour
prior to evening performances
Mastercard and VISA are accepted on-line, over the phone or in person. Checks are accepted in person and should be made payable to Pinkerton Academy - Stockbridge Theatre.All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Free parking is located in the lot adjacent to the Spaulding Arts and Humanities Center.
- Wheelchair seating and assistive listening devices are available; please notify the Box Office when purchasing tickets.
- Electronic equipment including cameras, video cameras, or recording devices of any kind are not permitted in the theatre.
- Cell phones and pagers should be silenced before entering.
- The theatre is air-conditioned and maintains a No-Smoking policy.
- Food or beverage is not permittted inside the theatre.
- Everyone attending a performance must have a ticket, including
- Late-comers will be seated at the discretion of